CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Me and my girl

Sometimes I realize just how lucky I am. I have a wonderful family. My parents loved me and always supported my decisions and choices. I chose the right life for me. I married the man I picked from all those others! I was blessed with five wonderful children and now the blessings of being a grandparent are mine. I love being grammy. I think I big part of that is this little girl. She is the leader of the pack. First grandchild. First and only girl. (so far:) She has always loved me more than I deserve. She thinks that I am funnier than I am. She thinks I am smarter than I am. She thinks I am way cooler than I am.



She has made becoming a grandmother so wonderful.

I think everyone should be so lucky to have a "Ryley" in their world.

She makes me realize that what I wanted to be when I grew up was......
.......a grammy.
Life is good. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to learn to be a grandmother. I am still trying to figure it out but we are having fun all along the way.

Life is so good. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a grandma, to be able to continue to love and nurture my children, by loving their children. I still make mistakes but I am sure enjoying the journey. Smiley Ryley, I love you!!

3 comments:

Ash said...

awwww! what a sweet post! i will show her in the morning! She loves her grammy!!

lisa said...

Her grammy loves her right back!!!

Albright said...

So sweet! We love Ryley too!