CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Grateful Heart!

It has been a little of two years ago, we were facing open heart surgery for our little man Tate. We plan to celebrate every year, Tate being "whole hearted!"


I am amazed at how Ashley and Ryan handled an very difficult situation with such faith and courage. I took this picture as they headed into he PICU to see their baby boy.
I will forever be grateful for the love and support so many of you sent. The "heart" thoughts and prayers, made all the difference. We expected to be nervous but all three of us were flooded with peace during the entire surgery. Thank you again for "holding" us up during this time.




What an amazing boy this is!!! He is the strongest person I know. I am so grateful to be his grammy. Tate today is a very happy, healthy, and busy almost three year old. He keeps us smiling and always, always grateful. We are so blessed!!!!

4 comments:

Ash said...

oh goodness, you made me cry! love the post!

Adam & Rachel said...

It took me a day to make a comment because every time I see this post I tear up. Heavenly Father truly loves us and is watching over us.

Albright said...

I'm so grateful for Tate and his whole heart! I love him with my whole heart! And that cake was sooo good :) LOL

lisa said...

Yes it was!!!! Yum.